Friday 5 March 2010

Fiat 500 - Picture Mover



Yesterday, I had a busy picture delivery and collection day. Thank goodness for Sat Nav - I had to find a house in the outskirts of Glasgow and I went through about 10 mini roundabouts after leaving the motorway. I was very pleased to get there, and then drove on into the centre of town to collect another painting.

This was the first big picture moving job for Poppy, my Fiat 500, and I'm impressed! There is no getting away from the fact that it is a small car, in fact that is part of its appeal. But, with the back seats flipped down it has an incredibly spacious boot. The largest painting was 118 cm x 85 cm and I had no bother at all getting it in, with room to spare.

I did worry about letting my heart rule my head when I bought a Fiat 500, mainly because I worried it would be too small, but I was wrong. My love of the Fiat 500 continues. More than anything else she is great fun to drive and you can't help smiling when you see her lovely face :-)

No comments: