Wednesday 6 July 2011

New Etching by Pamela Grace

Pamela Grace Late Spring In The Garden solar plate etching £135
Pamela Grace came to see us in the gallery yesterday. She brought a new collection of her Solar Plate etchings. The image I've chosen for this Blog post is my favourite - Late Spring In The Garden. It is a hand coloured etching, so each one in the edition will be slightly different. There's something absolutely lovely about a good washing line and the hens really make it for me too. I regret not taking a photo of an all pink washing that I hung out once -  it looked amazing, an art work in itself!

The etching is available to buy in our online shop, so where ever you are in the county it can be yours. It is mounted, ready to frame.

1 comment:

rezkarcfitness said...

I like the colors of this print! Very nice! : )
You can check etchingfitness.blogspot.com for more etching.