Sunday 20 September 2009

Italian Blog

The card for our current exhibition of Richard W. Boardman Bronze Sculpture has been featured on an Italian Blog:

http://logos-informatica.blogspot.com/

For those of you who don't speak Italian here is a translation, kindly provided by Richard:

We highlight a major exhibition of Richard W. Boardman, opened this summer at McGill Duncan Gallery in Castle Douglas in Scotland. The exhibition features bronze sculptures of the artist and will continue until October 2009, on the official website of the gallery you have more information. The brochure of the exhibition was created with Adobe InDesign for page layout and Photoshop for cropping images
.

This card was my first attempt at using InDesign for gallery publications and I have since gone on to do a couple more designs - it's getting easier to use and I'm finding many more functions - in fact it is such great sofware I feel as if I will never stop learning how to use it!

No comments: