Wednesday 7 July 2010

New Pots from the USA

Jill pricing Ron's Pottery

We had an exciting delivery from the USA today - new pots from Ron Philbeck. His last exhibition with us was a sell-out and these pots are beauties so I don't think they will be here for long.

Lots of washing lines (my favourite design), a wild looking dog and a sweet little blue bird, to name but a few.

They will be part of our new exhibition which opens on Tuesday the 13th July and runs until 31st July. There will be no Private View as there are only four weeks left until our next show, which opens on 7th August.

3 comments:

Ron said...

So happy they all made it. Thank you so much for having my work in the gallery. Best, Ron

Hannah said...

Hurray! I'll need to come and see those. Hmm, like I need yet more pots...

Zoe said...

Hannah you of all people know it's impossible to own too many lovely pots!

Z x